“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Steakhouse, Vietnamese, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I rarely review restaurants but I had to chime in on this one! One of my friends took me here tonight and the food was delicious. Start with the spring rolls, really great! Best Pho I've had in a while- it was HUGE! I'm excited for the leftovers. I also tried the Hawaiian Roll as I was surprised to see sushi with mango and strawberries. I thought it was unique and delicious. Finally had to try desert and the Banana Wontons were really nice! Small, bite-sized and perfectly paired with really green tea ice cream and honey. Overall I was really surprised and really enjoyed my meal. Definitely will return when I'm back in the area.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We are regular customers of this restaurant. I previously reviewed and called it easily the best tasting sushi in the Swampscott, Marblehead, Salem area. But tonight was a disaster!!!! I completely understand that on occasion, the crowd overwhelms an understaffed kitchen...but how you treat your customers when that happens makes all the difference in the world. Some restaurant managers value their customers and "make good" on the problem, and some haven't a clue.

We ordered take out, and had to wait almost 45 minutes past the "it will be ready time". As we were waiting, the staff said sorry we're backed up...and then 25 minutes later said sorry the order got lost.

So how do you make it up to a regular customer at that point? "A free dessert?" Are you freakin kidding me?

Reviewed 14 June 2016

We ordered a few sushi rolls to go. They had them ready in 20 minutes for us to pick up. Fresh and beautifully arranged.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

Friday night and it was very busy, it must have been the rain....the restaurant was full at 7:30 pm and they were short a waitress, BUT the 2 servers kept up pretty good and did an excellent job with smiles on their faces. They paid attention to us, refilling drinks and checking in while we waited for dinner. We were in no hurry so it was fine. The Sushi arrived and the 3 rolls we ordered were superb. A Honeymoon Roll, a double Salmon roll and a spicey tuna roll. Ummm. For desert we had the Banana Fried Wonton with Green tea Ice Cream. Wow. Excellent. We shall return soon. By the way our waitress "TA" was fantastic...this restaurant is lucky to have her, what a great attitude she had

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

They make a Pad Thai that is not a typical pad Thai. It is not overly sweet and jammed with peanuts and noodles. It includes a perfectly cooked and flavorful tofu and a good helping of chicken. Lately, I have gone vegetarian tofu, because it's two dollars cheaper and the tofu is so good. The chef and owner is a great guy and has a unique perspective on his sushi. He has a fusion of Japanese and Vietnamese flavors. I have also tried the Wagyu beef hamburger, but was not overly impressed. However the sweet potato tempura fries are delicious.