See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed on Memorial Day weekend and were given a dirty look when my boyfriend, a veteran, asked if there was a military discount. There wasn't. Then, when we arrived at the room I turned on the bathroom sink and heard water pouring into the vanity below. I opened the cabinet and found black mold everywhere. We went to the office to get our money back and were told that they weren't going to give us a refund, 'because the board on the wall says no refunds'. We were sent to another room only to arrive to find the door wide open and the room not even cleaned from the last guests (this was at 8pm). They still refused to give us a refund and offered us a jacuzzi room at the same rate. We checked the room and everything looked fine. It wasn't until we got settled in, again, that we realized the rug by the jacuzzi (which was so gross I would never use it) was soaking wet. At that point we have up and just went to bed. Since they refused to give refunds there was not much else to do.

Date of stay: May 2013
5  Thank Katie P
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Worst place ever! Dirty, smelly rooms, terrible staff. How is it possible to collect so much crap under one roof??? Totally waste of money, a better alternative is going to wall mart, buy a pillow and a blanket and sleep in the car!!!

Date of stay: March 2013
7  Thank 123409876A
Reviewed October 8, 2012

THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! this place is very unsanitary! My friends came from Worcester to attend my wedding. The guys spent the first night there, put their bags down, did a quick look around, noticed there was NO TOWELS, went to the front desk... no ones there.. my husband drove all the way back to Fall River to grab some towels from our house, and informed me that the place was really "ghetto". They had about 6 light fixtures.. only 2 had light bulbs, wires hanging from the ceiling, carpets stained, just really trashy. The next night (our wedding night) we tagged along with our friends back to the motel. My girl friend and I walked in and I couldn't believe my husband had actually stayed there. The box springs on BOTH beds, looked like they were covered in BLOOD! the sheets had stains all over them! there was still make-up on a pillow case! Then my guy friend says "whats in the microwave?" my husband opens the microwave and we all started gagging from the smell, it was 5 CHICKEN WINGS WITH MOLD ABOUT 2 INCHES HIGH!!!! I pulled the sheets off the bed, the dirtiest mattresses any of us have ever seen. I told my friends, there was no way in hell I was allowing them to stay there and they could come back to my house and spend the night. My husband went upfront and told the lady who finally decided to show up and looked like she was under the influence, that they wanted a refund. She replied with "why are you telling me now?.. come back tomorrow and talk to the owner.. he lives on the premises". We dropped our friends off at our house and we went back and took numerous photos. The next morning my husband went down there and the owner started yelling at a maid, blaming her and asking if she was going to repay him for the money he had to pay back out of her check! Rude, disgusting, unsanitary, stain and bug infested dump! Whatever you do.. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room tip: do not stay here
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
15  Thank Ashley B
Reviewed August 11, 2012

If being treated like crap is what your looking for this is the place for you!!! People in 3rd world countries would be disgusted with there rooms!!! if you have noticed every review talks about the mold and how rude the fat lady behind the counter is!!! Not to mention they will not refund your $! don't be fooled the hot tubs are all disgusting and the rooms are all germ incubators full of mold dirt and crack residue!!! I was there 2 weeks ago and there was 4 other couples all with the same complaints!!! the fat lady pretty much called my wife a hooker and me a crack head!!! all we wanted was a romantic night away from our kids and instead we got sick,insulted, and robbed!!! there is nothing good about this place and I cant believe Swansea hasn't shut them down for code violations!!! please for your own health and safety avoid this Dump!!!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Maryse O
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I Have Never Seen Anything Like This!!! I Paid For A Jaccuzi Room When I Opened The Door All I Could Smell Was Mold !!! Broken Mirrors, No Lights, The Jaccuzi Water Was Brown!!! Visable Mold All Over The Place!!! They Showed Me Six Other Rooms All The Same!!! I Wanted My Money Back And They Refused Because They Have A Sign Up That Says Company Policy No Refunds( I'm trying to get my credit card to reverse the charges now)!!! The Lady Behind The Counter Was Swearing At Me And Trying To Fight Me It Was Crazy!!! Bottom Line Is Don't Stay There Its That Bad Its The Worst Place I Have Ever Seen!!! I Wish I Could Post Pictures For You But I Can't !!! This Place Should Be Condemed!!!

Date of stay: August 2012