“Verry Flavorful , Thai Taste !!! easy to reach gem of a restaurant.”
Review of Thai Taste

Thai Taste
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Ordered take out entrees, Honey Pork was plentiful and very tasty...
Sweet and Sour Chicken was also done to perfection with ample portions...

Reviewed February 21, 2018

I've written a review for this restaurant before, but, as it had been a long time since we last visited, I thought it deserved another review. Since our last review, my husband found out that he had food allergies. Thai Taste takes me very seriously whenever I place an order and mention the food allergies. Additionally, the food is always consistently good, and the service is always friendly. Thai taste is a hidden gem.

Reviewed February 16, 2018

I have not been to this restaurant for a long time because I had not driven out this way but my brother is in the hospital and he wanted something different to eat so I remembered this restaurant used to be good so I decided to give it a try. Restaurants sometimes are good and then after a while some of them do not stay with the same quality of food and service. I am pleased to say both were just as good as I remembered.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

On the road we found Thai Taste upon arrival we were seated promptly and greeted by friendly servers. Our meal took a while to arrive but was worth the wait. We had a Chili Salmon special and Rad Na Noodles which was filled with fresh delicious vegetables and some broad rice noodles in a wonderful sauce. The salmon was cooked nicely and served with asparagus and pineapple with brown rice. The hot Thai tea was phenomenal and as an herbalist and tea lover I was not disappointed by it’s lovely flavor. The restaurant is clean and our water glasses were promptly filled often. We will certainly return.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Every place we visit I look for a Thai restaurant. Thai Taste had good review on Trip Advisor and since it was only 1.1 miles from the Holiday Inn Express where we're staying, it wasn't a hard decision to try it. First of all, when a place like this is packed with seemingly local people on a rainy night was a very good sign. Thai Taste has an upscale feel to it: white tablecloths, nice decor, full bar - rare for Thai places where we're from in the southern US. For appetizers we ordered the steamed dumplings and fried spring rolls and were pleased with our choices. We ordered the Shrimp Chee Choo with a side of jasmine rice which consists of about 6 large shrimp with veggies in a spicy (but not too) red curry sauce. It was fabulous. The sauce is so good we ordered an extra bowl of jasmine rice to sop it up. We'll be here for 2 nights and definitely plan to return to Thai Taste to try some other tempting dishes!

Been to Thai Taste? Share your experiences!