“Ariba Andele”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Good solid Mexican Food. Atmosphere is fun, wait staff attentive, guacamole is delicious. We enjoy going there on Sunday's after church. I've had steak, enchiladas, burritos, and combos. The rice and beans are standard for a Mexican restaurant and prices are good.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Our first visit was during lunch hour. Their lunch menu has a lot to choose from. The complimentary chips were thin and crispy and the salsa was flavorful with chunks of peppers and onions. I had the combo chili relleno and beef chimichanga. Both had tasty filling, My husband enjoyed his beef enchiladas. It was too much food for a typical lunch portion. We both commented on the flavorful, fluffy rice. Even the beans were much tastier than we have had at most Mexican restaurants. Will be returning next time for dinner.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Although I'm not a Mexican food enthusiast, my family is. The food was well prepared and served hot. My daughter loved the guacamole as it was prepared right in front of the table and fresh. Atmosphere was nice but our wait staff was ok. Definitely worth a try.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Great food - I visit nearly once a week. Always consistence and a great value. Great margaritas! I used to eat at a table, but moved into the bar area for a social experience.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

This place has an ok menu. It's really lacking as far as authentic Mexican food. Doesn't even have aesthetics Mexican drinks. For the price, food is pretty good with large quantities. Alcoholics drinks are pretty good. Guacamole is probably the best thing they make, but still not as good as other places. But overall for the value its not a bad place.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to El Mariachi-Taunton? Share your experiences!