“Great margaritas!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Our local Mexican restaurant closed so we took a chance and visited El Mariachi. Great margaritas!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Presentation, quantity price & service are all wonderful. Our waitress was working hard and very attentive. Sadly the food lacked in quality. Chips were stale. Much of the food was oversalted. Rice was overcooked. Sangria was tasty, but more syrup than fruit or quality alcohol. First time ever at a Mexican restaurant my fajita was served with soggy onions & peppers. Obviously they used frozen not fresh veges and they didn't even grill them long enough to cover their tracks. Not sizzling. These are very nice & kind people. I'd be happy to pay a few bucks a more for my meal for better tasting quality food.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

if you like good Mexican food, you have to try this place, you will not be disappointed. everything in this restaurant is excellent, fresh, clean, and prompt , friendly service.their cantina, is a must try, if you want an authentic Mexican beverage.

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant before as I am a local. My most recent visit was quite disappointing. The portions were tiny in comparison to the price. the staff was unattentive and unresponsive. We asked several times for chips and salsa and were never served. We spoke to the waiter about the portions and the food but were ignored and then tried to rush us out by gathering food before we were ready to finish. I will never go back again nor bring other people

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Who doesn't like fresh guacamole? Yes, it is extra - but well worth it it you like it. Can't de ide what to pick since everything looks good? Go for the combo meals - pick a few different things and it comes with rice and refried beans. Yum! I usually scarf down so many nachos and salsa that I end up taking part of my meal home. The sangria is good and there are huge margaritas.

Been to El Mariachi? Share your experiences!