“good food”

Joe's Diner
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Taunton
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed January 12, 2018

real diner food, everything i've had here was good, and reasonably priced.great turket, and meatloaf dinners, their daily specials are excellent.

1  Thank joe d

Reviewed November 18, 2017

The service was great - friendly, attentive without rushing us. Classic diner experience - everything made to order; they were happy to take custom requests and got the order right. The only "con" is the eggs were a bit too greasy for me, but then again i had the all-mixed-up scramble with ham and sausage.

Overall, it was a perfect meal after a cold soccer game; my son polished off the plain scrambled egg and texas french toast.

1  Thank MerlineB
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Went here with my husband, long story why we were there. We satin front of the grill which was certainly an interesting show, and I was very impressed with how frequently they cook cleaned the grill and processed the surfaces that were in the area. However, when I got my pancakes, they really tasted like all of the other stuff that had been on the grill prior to it. I got corn beef hash also, which was okay but wasn't anything spectacular. My husband got a kind of omelette which they call a mix-up, which has all different kinds of meats and cheese inside. When we get this at other restaurants we expect kind of a Scrambler type of thing, but that's not what we got here. Would I come back? I think so if I was in the area, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Great classic diner breakfast at a very reasonable price. Definitely a locals place but everyone was very nice.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Have been here frequently for lunch and never been disappointed. It feel's like a great atmosphere- food is great- home fries my favorite- coffee perfect!!

Been to Joe's Diner? Share your experiences!