“Lamb and pizza”

Mediterranean Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 123 Restaurants in Taunton
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I had the special pizza. Very good but not crispy crust like I had asked and must have sat for a bit because it wasn't to hot to eat. My wife had the lamb kabobs and love it. Service was good and attentive. Clean place and not to noisy. I would go back

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is the best restaurant for pizza. Their Hawaiian pizza is excellent. We have not eaten anything else at the Mediterranean but have seen many other diners plates and they look excellent and usually clean plated when done.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant makes their own feta cheese and it is so creamy and delisious you can forget the salad it comes with!! Great spanakopita and pastistio and the pizza is good also!! I love this place!! Don't forget a piece of baklava on the way out!! Just saying!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Diverse mediterranean options. the Opa lounge is fun lounge. It's a casual dining experience. They have fare typical of a mediterranean (mostly Greek) menu, spanakopita, various seafoods, and ov course, my favorite, baklava.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I really enjoy Mediterranean Bar & Grill. I have to say their seafood is always fresh and always very consistent. I like there appetizers and have tried many of their specials. My only complaint is they need to change things up a bit. Add some new specials or add some new items to the menu. This is the reason why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. The food is always very good but they need to have some new specials to change it up a bit!