“I liked it! ”

Mediterranean Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 123 Restaurants in Taunton
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Tucked away behind a Dunkin' Donuts on a very busy road sits a lovely neighborhood Greek restaurant. I was intrigued by the homemade feta. It was creamy and salty. I look forward to my next visit where I may even try the braced octopus. It's definitely not a one-stop place. Maybe next week?

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

After a bad experience with another restaurant earlier, this place made up for everything. The service was great. Our waitress was a sweetheart. She made excellent suggestions and was very attentive to my wife and I. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and they made it even more special. This is a spot that I will always visit whenever I'm in Massachusetts.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We've returned to the Mediterranean Bar and Grill many times because of the great food, friendly and helpful staff, and relaxed atmosphere. There's a good variety of food, but the Greek selections are the best. Prices are reasonable. This is a really good "neighborhood" restaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I had the special pizza. Very good but not crispy crust like I had asked and must have sat for a bit because it wasn't to hot to eat. My wife had the lamb kabobs and love it. Service was good and attentive. Clean place and not to noisy. I would go back

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is the best restaurant for pizza. Their Hawaiian pizza is excellent. We have not eaten anything else at the Mediterranean but have seen many other diners plates and they look excellent and usually clean plated when done.