“disappointed”

Add it.
Mr.G's Hot Dog Connection
Ranked #31 of 126 Restaurants in Taunton
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Got wings,cheese burger & ice cream. Burger was frozen, wings were ok. Ice cream was ok. The owner bragged the whole time (45 minutes) he cooked my food that it is the best. That I will be back. Well I didn't go back. But my daughter did & got me a hot dog. Still not impressed & will not order from here again. I think 45 minutes was a long time to get wings & burger. Sorry but wont be back.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

I work right down the street and have been visiting Mr. G's since he opened in Whittenton. The quality you'd think from a hot dog place would just be a basic expectation, but the man clearly loves his job. His fries and potato slices are made before your eyes. First you see a potato, then you see fries or slices, then they're cooked. No frozen Ore Ida bags. The atmosphere of a man who's happy with his life, clearly concerned about his customers, and being able to get consistent quality all make Mr. G's Hot Dog Connection a worthy lunch.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

If it weren't for social media you'd never find this place, but it's totally worth the effort to get there. Amazing steak & cheese subs with more toppings than you can count, along with burgers and bun-sized hot dogs served the way you like them. The menu is simple, the place isn't fancy, but the food is served hot and you'll need a fork to finish your sub - mine was overstuffed with perfectly-grilled steak, peppers, onions and mushrooms. The hand-cut french fries are awesome. They also serve ice cream, but you'll be too full by the time you're done with your food. Bravo, Mr. G!

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

My husband and his boys drive through Whittenton every weekend and stop in for lunch frequently. His youngest keeps begging me to try Mr G's. So I finally asked them to bring me home a coney island hot dog and a cheeseburger. The cheeseburger was good but the hot dog was the star! Their coney island sauce is excellent and I also asked for onions. I loved the way they finely chop them. It was a very good lunch.