“We will return!”
Review of La Familia

La Familia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Familia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Taunton
Description: At La Familia we hope that you can taste the love in our food! We use only fresh ingredients in every dish and the owners are in the kitchen preparing each meal, assuring customer satisfaction. Our servers want you to feel like family, and treat you as such. We serve huge portions at fair prices, and rarely does one leave without a "doggy bag"! Reservations are definitely recommended because we are not a very large establishment, so call or go online today and reserve a spot for a relaxing and enjoyable meal!!
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service! Nice ambience. Food was great. Server was very helpful. Eggplant Parmigiana was not on the menu, but I was still able to order it. Eggplant and angel hair pasta perfectly cooked. Could have used a bit more marinara, but still scrumptious. My husband had the cheeseburger and curly fries. Said the cheeseburger was good and the fries were Awesome. Generous portion sizes.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent and the staff was very accommodating for a party of 14 with a last minute reservation.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

When LaFamilia opened several years ago, I arranged for the Kiwanis Club of Taunton to hold our weekly luncheon meetings there and it was a great move! I take my wife there on a regular basis also, as well as friends and our granddaughters. The restaurant is owned by the wonderful Amaya Family, and they are great chefs, and wonderful people always giving back to the community.
They always help the Kiwanis Club of Taunton with community service projects and fund raisers, etc. We even made Neto Amaya an "Honorary Member" for his service!

We recently held our annual Kiwanis Club Annual "Armed Forces Appreciation Luncheon" and had over 45 in attendance in the 2nd floor dining room at LaFamilia and their upbeat staff made the entire event flawless!

,,,,Business meetings, political meetings, weddings, graduations, birthdays or a romantic lunch or dinner for two, this is the place to be!

Reviewed February 8, 2018

best Italian restaurant in taunton. the food, service is top notch.everything is hot, and fresh.great bar service as well. that's why this placed is always packed.anyone looking for great Italian food in this area should check it out, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

My brother and I were looking for a nice place to have lunch since he had the day off from work and another favorite restaurant of ours was closed on that day, so we decided to try La Familia. We were not at all disappointed, as a matter of fact, we felt it was an excellent choice!!! We had been there before, but only for special events or functions upstairs and we loved the food tastings we had at that time, so we decided to go for a full meal. As we entered the building, it had an inviting appearance and we were warmly greeted. We were seated in a cozy room downstairs with the ambiance of a gas fireplace, which was only a couple of tables away. The only disappointment was the table itself was rather small and we felt it would be a bit cramped once we started to order appetizers, soups, cocktails, etc., but fortunately, after we ordered our soup, my son called me on my cell and decided to join us for lunch. I asked our server if it would be okay to move over to the next table, which was much larger and she was delighted to honor our request. Also, we were then closer to the fireplace as well and it was more enjoyable!!! When my son arrived shortly after while we were enjoying our French onion soup and beverages, we then ordered our meals. My brother and I both had the Fettuccini Bolognese while my son ordered several appetizers. We were all quite pleased with our food selection and the prices were very reasonable. We were so happy we chose La Familia for our lunch that day. We will definitely be back again because we saw several other dishes on their menu that seemed very appealing also and are looking forward to trying them all soon enough!!! Next time it will be dinner!!!

Been to La Familia? Share your experiences!