“way over rated”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2018

terrible service, all the waiters care about is their tips, don't cater to customers AT ALL.food is average, at best.service leaves a lot to be desired. if you don't order alcoholic drinks, they treat you like a second class citizen, because that does escalate the bill, thus a lower tip. that's the way I see it, because that's the way they act, and it shows. there are plenty of other Chinese reataraunts around, than going here, it has a nice façade, atmosphere, but that's it. I want good food!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This place used to have good sushi chefs that made a good meal for reasonable price. Not sure if they all left or wrong night to be there. It is Chinese run establishment and sushi chefs are also Chinese. There are few reliable sashimi's I would order and makis. Last trip left a bit disappointed although the West;are beef soup was still good.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

This place has great drinks and good food. If you have a big group, it's usually not a problem getting seated. Staff is very nice and friendly.

1  Thank Pee23
Reviewed May 25, 2017

So looking forward to Chinese food for weeks and I met my husband for dinner here on Wednesday. Ordered the tidbits, General Gaus chicken and a small white rice. The restaurant was carpeted, with some of the carpeting pulling away from the seams and it had a odd smell The large main room fish tank was leaking and a server fell from the wet floor. We arrived at 545 and there were 4 other parties in the restaurant which I felt was odd for dinner time. Our food came and it was stone cold, over cooked and it tasted like burnt popcorn. Spent $35.00 for garbage. I ate a bite of pork, used the hacksaw to cut the egg roll and a bite of the chicken. Horrible! We took it to go and I threw it away in the dumpster.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

My family and I frequent this restaurant several times a month and have never been disappointed. The food is not your standard Chinese fair, but borders on the gourmet (although they certainly have standard Chinese food). The sushi is particularly good. Prices are reasonable. Service is good. I we highly recommend this restaurant!

Been to Hong Kong City? Share your experiences!