“Great BBQ and Great Prices”

Kinfolks Award Winning BBQ
Ranked #7 of 126 Restaurants in Taunton
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Lucky to have this close to home. It is a food truck set up but some of the best barbecue I have ever had and very reasonably priced. A great place to stop and grab and go. They run specials every now and then as well.

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Just stopped after reading all the good reviews. Ordered 2 pull pork sandwiches. The rolls were overflowing with the delicious pork and the BBQ sauce was superb! We ordered the fries for a dollar each. They were crispy and just the right amount to complete the meal! Several cars came in to order as we sat in our vehicle by the river. Can’t wait to try the BBQ rib dinner!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I love good smoked bbq ribs, and Kinfolks has just that. There have only been a few places here in MA that have had GOOD BBQ, but unfortunately, people grew tired of them, the food quality and service dropped off and eventually, they closed. Kinfolks has a simple setup, so low overhead and I can see them being here for a VERY long time. They have a good menu, plenty of selection and everything I've had there has been awesome. I just wish they were open 7 days a week and had later hours for dinner, but I'll take what I can get!!

A meal here is a small slice of heaven!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Always people waiting. Food smells delicious. I have stopped there a couple of times and have gotten pulled pork sandwiches which were delicious. I have heard the alligator bites were amazing.
Is it an outside food truck with a BBQ. They do have some scattered picnic tables

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Can't beat the bar-b-q or service with a smile. From ribs, to brisket, to chicken and all the fixings! Fish too! If you want mouth watering goodness to go, this is the spot.