“Great Food”

Jade Lee Kitchens
Ranked #22 of 128 Restaurants in Taunton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is an excellent fast carry out place. The food is basic, not expensive and excellent quality. Fried rice is great...probably the best chicken wings in the area. Not fancy, but clean, fast, great food you will enjoy.

1  Thank Chris R

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I love this place! I'm never disappointed. Stopped by for take-out and gobbled it up when I got home. There is usually enough lo-mein for lunch the next day. I always ask for extra veggies in mine. My friend brought her wonton soup for lunch the next day and it tasted just as delicious. The crab Rangoon are my favorite of all the places I've ever tried!

Reviewed January 30, 2017

As always, I love the take-out here. You can sit at a table, there are a few of them, but it's mostly a takeout place. I ordered some chicken fingers for friend's kids (whom are picky) and they loved them! You can always count on their beef teriyaki and crab Rangoon to put a smile on your face. Grab some food and pick up a drink at the liquor store next door -- go home happy!

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Must try the Meat Candy (a.k.a. boneless spare ribs).

Been eating my work lunches here for years. The food is really good and reasonably priced. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Have Jade Lee at least twice a month. When daughter comes home to visit she could eat it every day.The General Tso chicken is wonderful and the egg rolls are great.