“Better than expected”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Tewksbury
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Onion soup was very tasty, but lost its heat very quickly. Salads were good; 1000 island dressing excellent. Large, 18-ounce ribeye was delicious, Rare, as requested. My friend's smaller steak, also requested rare, was closer to medium. Creamed spinach was very good. Fish and chicken entrees were very well received. Our waitress was very good.

Reviewed January 24, 2018

We eat at this location at least once a month. I have never had a complaint. The food is always good, the steaks are always cooked to perfection and the service is very good. It is best to call ahead as it gets busy at dinner. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Stopped to meet up with some good friends. We had a great time here food was great the waitress was on point, great job, friendly too. The drinks were good as well.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

I love the longhorn in reading ma. I eat there for dinner and also for lunch at least once a month. For lunch get the shrimp chowder and strawberry salad. Just need to ask for chowder to be ‘hot’.
Dinner? Flos filet, sweet potato with brien sugar, strawberry salad, and Wild West shrimp ( always yummy).
Went to Tewksbury tonight. Service do slow. Hostess and waitress pleasant but waited so long for drinks. Bread ( which is always flavorful and hot seemed stale, Wild West shrimp good. Flos filet - my medium was well done and waitress never checked in until too late. My husbands spinach was cold. When waitress finally checked in we told her this and she brought us more cold spinach. Then waiting for bill, plate clear, and by the way my boys casear salad also not good. So not to revisit this location again. But rescind site consistently good.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Great service and excellent steaks at reasonable price. Great place for groups celebrating special events. Friendly attentive waitstaff who were very knowledgeable about the menu and daily specials. Great choice of beers and cocktails.