“Such a deal...”

Deli King Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Tewksbury
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Stopped at Deli king while in Boston for a Sox game. Grabbed a really great breakfast: eggs over easy, corned beef hash (not out of a can) and hot tea. My stomach is still saying thank you to my tongue for such a delish meal. Fancy - 0; taste - 10.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed June 2, 2016

You will find just about everything here on this menu. I got the BLT Club sandwich. That includes fries. The sandwich was just "okay". I'd rather get it next time not as a club, way too much work/messy. Fries were tasty. Atmosphere is nice. Has a family feel. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 4, 2016

Well they serve breakfast all day so that automatically gets a good review from me. Its set up kind of like a cafeteria line and you place your order and they cook it right there for you. I got eggs and toast and it was delicious and good price. I would go again and I would recommend this place to friends

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I know people who go here at least three times a week and love it. They have a varied menu over the preparation area and the food is made to order in front of you. You order by lining up and progress along the cafeteria style bar. The food is okay, but plentiful. Good for breakfast or lunch but not a place you want to sit and talk with your spouse or friends.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

Yummy food, big portions and well made. They broke some of our fried eggs and remade them without us asking to. Care taken over how the food is made and it's cheap too. Fast paced - make sure you know what you want when you queue up!

Date of visit: November 2015