“Great place for breakfast or lunch”

Deli King Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 85 Restaurants in Tewksbury
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 12, 2017

We have only ever had breakfast and an occasional lunch at Deli King. The food is excellent and plentiful. The staff are extremely friendly and make sure your meal is prepared exactly as you wish. The booths could use replacement cushions, so we chose to sit at the table and chairs. Occasionally we chose to split a Turkey Club and Fries sandwich because of the size of the meal.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Nothing special, just stroll along the rail, place your order and pick up a drink and desert and find a table. Food is average and reasonably priced.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

I've been going to Deli King ever since I lived in Tewksbury over 30 years ago. Never a bad meal. Good Service, friendly faces and the staff know you. Food is reasonable, selection is large.
Place needs a little updating but it doesn't take away from the food.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

My husband and I took an early morning flight and went to handle some business in Tewksbury. This place was highly recommended because of the all day breakfast and we were so hungry. The place looks family owned and the boss knew we were not from there. He was so nice and gave us options about our meals. I was expecting a small pancake but he told us for my husband and I we only needed one order. I was skeptical but when I saw the food oh my it was huge 3 stack pancakes. Reasonable prices and if given a chance to visit Tewksbury. I would visit Deli King

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I've been eating here since I was old enough to ride my bike here with a wrinkled up five dollar bill, and eat a full meal. Well the prices have obviously gone up, but I still love this place. Its just simple food nothing too fancy, but makes you feel good every time. They have their usual daily items (extensive), and also daily specials. Some of my favorites are the chicken parm on Wednesdays, bacon egg and cheese on grilled english, great mashed potatoes, and the best turkey club I've ever had, Deli King is also my kids favorite place to go for pancakes.