“Box Lunch is a great choice!”
Review of Box Lunch

Box Lunch
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed October 3, 2015

I love Box Lunch. always great eats for not too much money. I would recommend the Perry's Special! Keep the Cape Cod tradition alive!

1  Thank Ella W

Reviewed September 29, 2015

Great sandwich joint, especially when packing for the beach...not much ambience for non-carry out customers, but a fine product "to go".

1  Thank tenchmouth
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Love, love, love the Box Lunch, or BL as we've been calling it for over 25 years. I always get the wild turkey, extra hots, no onions. The sandwiches are the best roll ups ever and trust me, you will have a hard time eating another roll up because the BL uses bakery pita bread. You can't go wrong with Porky's Nightmare, or the Lobster Salad roll. You have to get a bag of Cape Cod chips to finish things off. We summer in Wellfleet, so typically go to the Wellfleet BL, but the Truro one is just as good.

On our way home today, we bought 3 sandwiches to bring home and have once we got home to keep a little of the Cape vibe going.

2  Thank niniBoston
Reviewed August 29, 2015

We stopped here for sandwiches before heading home. Very friendly staff, great sandwiches, including variety for our vegetarian friend.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

This is a great, inexpensive, and HEALTHY stop for lunch. The food is so fresh. I had the Sorry Charlie Tuna Melt and my boyfriend had a wrap with chicken and cranberries and some other yumminess! We can't remember the name, but wow they were both great. The guy taking our order was so nice and helped our virgin box lunch-selves through the process of ordering. I highly recommend this place after a morning visit to P Town! This is a chain, so try them at every stop in the Cape!