“So good!!”
Review of Riff's North

Riff's North
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I don’t know why we haven’t come here before, but I want to go back soon!
Friendly and prompt waiters. Hard to decide what to order because everything sounded fantastic! Not an overwhelmingly complex menu, yet diverse enough to satisfy anyone.
Husband got an A-1 burger and it was so good he couldn’t put it down.
I got the McLovin’- a fantastic and mature take on the Big Mac.
We ordered parm garlic fries with truffle mayo on the side and the first words out of our mouths were “woowww”.. and then not much talking cuz we were too busy eating! Then the server came out and said he didn’t quite like that batch and wanted to give us a newer fresh batch of fries. And those were even better!!!!
I got coleslaw with my burger, it was good. Fresh and crunchy, perhaps a little too much mayo for my tastes.
Husband got salsa and chips and those were very tasty, the salsa was very fresh.
Told him we need to go back next week.
Bottom line: YUM

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Riff's is a great place to go when your not sure what to get. From different takes on certain foods to mainstream foods as well, great outdoor patio !

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Both my date and I had a burrito. We each enjoyed our meals. Service was good. Felt we weren't be rushed in and out. We could have a conversation and hear each, so not a noisy place.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We have eaten here several times. Often families there, but a good bar with good beer selection. The menu surprises by its breadth across sandwiches, pizza, burgers, salads. A favorite is the Korean tacos - pork belly, kimchi, hoisin sauce - really good. We will keep returning.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Nice décor, great food, friendly staff, and fair prices. No wonder it`s popular. Parking not a problem either. We shall return. YES, fresh cut fries also.