“Great sandwich!”
Review of Five Eyed Fox

Five Eyed Fox
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Description: We are the Five Eyed Fox, a cafe and beer bar located in wonderful Turners Falls, Massachusetts. Our focus is locally sourced food, excellent beer, and sensational coffee. We create a welcoming comfort food based menu using local farms and local produce. Our beer menu focuses on the best things happening in New England. We use Six Depot Roasters for our coffee and train our staff to prepare some of the best coffee drinks in Western Mass. We offer the highest quality products and ingredients throughout our menu. Our atmosphere is warm and welcoming.
Reviewed May 18, 2018

I stopped in for lunch one afternoon. A narrow, basic menu made it a little easier to choice, but I did not think I end up with an Italian grinder when I walked in! The sandwich was fantastic – as in almost North End fantastic. There’s a good cocktail menu, and a good beer list with simple with brief (“three words max”!), perfect descriptions. Service at the bar was fantastic. Great spot!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

This electric bar and restaurant is a hidden gem. I had a wonderful anchovy salad and a great cup of coffee. My spouse had a tasty ginger carrot soup. I didn’t even notice the Bar till half way thru our meal. They have a wonderful selection of local craft beers cocktails. It is a little pricey but they don’t skimp on quality ingredients.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

For me this is local, but on last visit neighboring tables were well out of county. The beer selection and cocktail recipes are intriguing, but the food is the core of the experience. Decor/ and ambiance are definitely more "Neighborhood gathering place" than "Funky dive," and everyone feels at home. Peter the server our time was informative, prompt, and welcoming. Variety from visit to visit keeps it interesting.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We've lived 20 minutes away for the entire three years this gem has been open, and never knew it. In for a casual brunch off the menu, the Five Eyed Fix offered one of the best breakfasts we have ever enjoyed at any price point anywhere. The owners, who we haven't meet, previously worked at Worcerster's Armsby Abby, which explains the attention to friendly service, locally-sourced food and the highest quality adult beverages.

We were able to immediately grab seats at the bar on this warm winter morning. We were warmly greeted as though we were regulars. The manager and bartender were so genuine and friendly. My wife enjoyed a Brick & Feather APA and I a Prosecco and fresh squeezed juice concoction that was delicious and probably not makeable at home. I enjoyed a phenomenal blueberry waffle (best waffle ever - not kidding) and my wife the Mexican tortilla/egg/salsa/bean concoction which name neither of us can recall. So good; the home-made flour tortilla made all the difference.

I am so annoyed we hadn't managed to come here before. I am so excited to be able to return very soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2017

We visit here from time to time for the warm atmosphere but recent changes in menu dropped a couple of our favorites. Perhaps a more frequent change-plan will bring them back soon? Service varies with who's shift you get -- some knowledgeable, some a bit new. Cocktails are a highlight now, beers are off-the-beaten-path and worth the adventure.