“A GEM”

Dream Diner
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Fifties Diner Serving Breakfast, Lunch. Best Eggs Benny Around!!Homemade Cinnamon Roll French Toast! Sweet Potato Pancakes, 40 Omelets (Pastrami & Swiss Cheese), Gluten Free Waffles & More!!
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

This place! Dream Diner has now become a tradition for a friend and I. I choose to stop at Dream because it was in route to NH and my friends birthday. I didn’t realize that I would not only get a great meal but meet a handful of wonderful people. Upon arriving there was a long wait which seems to be common BUT ITS WORTH THE WAIT. We chose to sit at the breakfast bar and I am so glad we did. During our time there we became friendly with two regulars and had the staff joining in on our shananagins. We left there with each of them dubbed with super hero names fitting to what they do at the Diner. Needless to say you will get nothing short of EXCELLENT service, warm, welcoming and attentive. We both ordered omelettes which were A++++ and the homemade jumbo cinnamon roll is TO DIE FOR. Give this place a try, it’s worth the wait not just for the food but if you have an out going personality you’ll have a great time too!

If you tell the staff it’s your birthday you get to wear a huge birthday hat and they have the whole restaurant sing to you while you go around and give high fives. How awesome!

In case your wondering about the super hero names (the bread man, EGGxecutive, meat magician, pancake Pete, coach poach and the dish daddy)

1  Thank Moosen_on_the_loose

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Very busy place however did not wait long to be seated.... its was my daughter and I first time there...had the best waitress. BRIDGET with 1T.... lol funniest lady and food was delish...reccomend the pastrami omelette... definately going back!

Reviewed December 29, 2017

The exterior of Dream Diner exemplifies authenticity. The shiny walls and neon signs takes you bake in time. We had not visited since the recent expansion which has nearly doubled the space. Promptly seated in Bridget’s zone and what a treat that turned out to be. She immediately introduced herself and asked our names. From that moment on we were addressed by our first names - how much homier can one get?? Bridget directed me to their pastrami which she guaranteed was so smooth “you won’t need a knife”. I ordered the pastrami and Swiss omelet, B had ham and cheese omelet. Both were DELICIOUS. Bridget kept our coffee warm and even introduced us to the entire diner - this place is not for introverts! Great experience, great food, unforgettable encounter with Bridget. Will return! PS does not accept credit cards for tips so bring cash to show appreciation for the great staff.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

I love the Dream Diner. The staff is so warm and friendly, the place is very clean, and I love the breakfast omelettes and coffee. Brigit, our server today, was completely wonderful. We always make sure to eat there when we are in the area.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Fantastic atmosphere! Diner experience! Welcoming and friendly staff, excellent food and great personalized service!! Love all the Staff! Hello Bridget :)
We make a point to visit whenever we are in town!

Been to Dream Diner? Share your experiences!