“Wow - Homemade Goodies”
Review of John's Fish Market

John's Fish Market
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Absolutely love the dumplings they sell as well as their homemade smoked tuna spread. Of course, their fish selection is great - one of the few that sources soft shell crabs as well!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a busy day and parking was limited . But the food was excellent so it was worth a tight squeeze . I had a swordfish sandwich and my wife had the salmon sandwich . Both were outstanding. We will be back on our next trip to the island

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to try them out with my wife. I liked what was in the Obama burger, cheeseburger with bacon and onion rings. My wife tried the fish and chips. We were both happy. The sitting is limited so be warned, especially at lunch time. There is a long line as well at lunch. Looked like a lot of local trades people stop by for lunch, a great sign of good food at good prices. We will be back, but will try for closer to 1pm.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Oh my God. If you love fried seafood this is the place for you. The fried clams, fried shrimp, and fried haddock are out of this world. And the portions are very generous. We come back every year!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The take out food is excellent and cooked to order. Best Fried clams and lobster rolls on the island. Food is pricey but tasty!

Date of visit: July 2018