The Lakeside Inn(Wakefield)
US$155
US$143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Comfort Inn(Woburn)
US$118
ComfortInn
US$131
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Woburn(Woburn)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$129
US$158
US$136
HIExpress.com
Fairfield Inn Boston Woburn/Burlington(Woburn)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$179
US$134
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom blocknearby shoppingbody washbridal partynorth shoremy home away from homewhole foodsoutstanding staffbeautiful lobbynice staybreakfast buffetnext morninglobby areabit datedroom was clean and comfortablethe general manager
Reviewed May 26, 2017

The location is great, just off a major highway (95). Lobby is magnificent, rooms are great, hotel staff is terrific. Very friendly and helpful. Every front desk person has been great every time that I stay there. This trip it was Jeff, who checked us in. He made sure that we had the right room for our needs. Small puppy. On our visit in January, it was Olivia that was extremely helpful. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: End of the hall are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Upon arrival I was greeted with a huge smile and a warm welcoming from the desk attendant Jeff. Jeff was very pleasant to talk too an offered his assistance at anytime during my staff. After getting settled my room phone rang and it was Jeff conducting a courtesy call to ensure things were to my liking and if I had any questions. Jeff treated me and my family with respect and felt like home away from home. Due to his superb service and warm welcoming I will always return back to FR Wakefield. KOM

Room Tip: Exceptional Service and Rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I travel the entire Northeast region for work. So I am away more than I am at home. I always look forward to my week in New England because I know I am coming to "my home away from home". The staff is super inviting and always willing to go the extra mile for their guests. If there is ever an issue, they are quick to correct it and go above and beyond to make it right. Jeff was the first associate that I interacted with on my initial stay in Oct.2016. He is welcoming, caring, and remembers the little details that make my stay special. The hotel is conveniently located with access to major highways, and a wonderful shopping area filled with great food and stores, including Whole Foods.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2017

On a recent trip to New England for work, I stayed one night at Four Points by Sheraton in Wakefield. I found that the room was great, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I would recommend staying at Four Points by Sheraton in Wakefield anytime you are in the Boston area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stay here regularly because all of the Staff here are phenomenal. They go above and beyond to accommodate our needs and make sure our stay is fantastic. On Wednesday's, they do customer appreciation nights and the food they serve is delicious! We would recommend this hotel any day, and for any occasion.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple