Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wakefield
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 May 2017

People staying here were generally very frindly and the staff, Olivia at the front desk imparticular, was extremely nice and very helpful. I cant say enough great things about her. The hotel itself is very eye pleasing upon entry, the rooms, howver, seemed very ordinary.

Room Tip: 20 minute ride to the MTA
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The location is great, just off a major highway (95). Lobby is magnificent, rooms are great, hotel staff is terrific. Very friendly and helpful. Every front desk person has been great every time that I stay there. This trip it was Jeff, who checked us in. He made sure that we had the right room for our needs. Small puppy. On our visit in January, it was Olivia that was extremely helpful. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: End of the hall are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Upon arrival I was greeted with a huge smile and a warm welcoming from the desk attendant Jeff. Jeff was very pleasant to talk too an offered his assistance at anytime during my staff. After getting settled my room phone rang and it was Jeff conducting a courtesy call to ensure things were to my liking and if I had any questions. Jeff treated me and my family with respect and felt like home away from home. Due to his superb service and warm welcoming I will always return back to FR Wakefield. KOM

Room Tip: Exceptional Service and Rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I travel the entire Northeast region for work. So I am away more than I am at home. I always look forward to my week in New England because I know I am coming to "my home away from home". The staff is super inviting and always willing to go the extra mile for their guests. If there is ever an issue, they are quick to correct it and go above and beyond to make it right. Jeff was the first associate that I interacted with on my initial stay in Oct.2016. He is welcoming, caring, and remembers the little details that make my stay special. The hotel is conveniently located with access to major highways, and a wonderful shopping area filled with great food and stores, including Whole Foods.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

On a recent trip to New England for work, I stayed one night at Four Points by Sheraton in Wakefield. I found that the room was great, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I would recommend staying at Four Points by Sheraton in Wakefield anytime you are in the Boston area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stay here regularly because all of the Staff here are phenomenal. They go above and beyond to accommodate our needs and make sure our stay is fantastic. On Wednesday's, they do customer appreciation nights and the food they serve is delicious! We would recommend this hotel any day, and for any occasion.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017

The rooms are good and excellent service by the staffs. Most Compassionate and helpful people. The Front desk manager Mr. Jeff always inquiry about my stay to make it more easier and went out of their way to make my stay more comfortable. Front desk staff and housekeepers were such a great help as well.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are Large and sunny.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wakefield
3.9 km away
5.2 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
12.3 km away
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 1 Audubon Rd, Wakefield, MA 01880-6226 (Formerly Sheraton Colonial Boston North Hotel & Conference Center)
Region: United States > Massachusetts > Wakefield
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wakefield
Price Range: $165 - $341 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center is situated in Wakefield, MA minutes from Boston, Salem, Rockport, Gloucester, and Newburybort. We have 280 guest rooms and 22 event spaces. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Wakefield