“Great place to stay for business or pleasure”

Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wakefield
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I really appreciate the staff at this property. They make every effort to please. When I arrive they greet me by name and with a smile. That means so much at the end of a long trip. The rooms are comfortable and clean and quiet. I can get caught up on work or relax with a movie. Really like the expansive buffet breakfast!! This is my preferred lodging in North Shore!

Room Tip: I request the wings. these are the larger rooms with easy access to the lobby and parking lot
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We stayed July 3rd so we could get to the beach early on the 4th. We had some minor hiccups with room size, but the staff found a very nice room for us! They even sent up a goody box of treats! The staff is very friendly, I'm sorry I didn't get names, but each time we've been there, they are great. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved this hotel! The room was spacious and the beds were so comfortable! Also instead of giving out travel sized shampoo, conditioner and body wash they have large dispensers in their showers which I loved! We stayed here after staying in a not so nice hotel the night before and as we talked with the manager about that other hotel he went out of his way to make sure we really enjoyed our stay here by making sure we were comfortable and he even gave us a free breakfast! It's things like that that make you feel like a guest and not just a burden to staff or another number. Loved it and will definitely return next time I'm in the area!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I would actually rate this hotel a 3.5. Good location, very nice hot/cold breakfast, and nice accommodations. Staff was very nice and helpful. A couple of downsides were how the room smelled like used socks (was probably coming from the ac unit) and that I had to be very careful with the shower curtain. If it wasn't plastered against the shower, water would leak out. Fridge is in the room as well as complimentary water. Iced water and newspapers are also available in the lobby. Good business center and free wifi and parking

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel when visiting the Boston area. We love the hotel for the price, location and service. It was clean and everyone was so helpful and friendly. The location is the best because it is near everything.....upscale shopping, restaurants, public transportation to Boston, etc. Jeff behind the desk was especially kind and friendly. We will definitely stay there again in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This is a very nice hotel with excellent employees. Tracy and Olivia at the front desk were excellent. They were easy to talk to and were able to offer a great deal of assistance when looking for more information about the area and recommendations. The hotel was beautiful and very clean. We enjoyed breakfast at the hotel's restaurant and it was great. There was an option for a buffet and just about everything breakfast was available. The wait staff was excellent as well.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I have been staying at this hotel during business trips to Wakefield during the past eight months. Some rooms at the hotel are in need of renovation but I must say that I have never had a bad experience. The front desk staff are always welcoming and the ladies that serve breakfast (Terri and Gerry) help to start the day off right. I do have to say that Irene who is the bartender most nights is very friendly, remembering repeat customers which goes a long way when you are in a strange city after a tiring day.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wakefield
3.9 km away
12.3 km away
Hawthorne Hotel
Hawthorne Hotel
#1 of 3 in Salem

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 1 Audubon Rd, Wakefield, MA 01880-6226 (Formerly Sheraton Colonial Boston North Hotel & Conference Center)
Region: United States > Massachusetts > Wakefield
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wakefield
Price Range: C$141 - C$272 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center 3.5*
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center is situated in Wakefield, MA minutes from Boston, Salem, Rockport, Gloucester, and Newburybort. We have 280 guest rooms and 22 event spaces. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Wakefield