1,400 results
All reviewsgreat hotelevening receptionfree breakfastfrench toastpool and hot tubmade to order omeletsliving roomfree parkingomelette stationpancakeswould definitely stay here againeasy accessoff the highwaybusiness centeryogurtbostonatrium
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I extracted over a dozen spiders from the bedroom over a 4 nite period. There are even more spiders outside the window. They are very active at nite. Management knows about the problem

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank MrL415
DoubletreeWalthamGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear MR451,

Thank you for posting your review! As you had mentioned, the Management knows about the problem, and I am reporting that this has been addressed through our maintenance department as well as our certified pest control company in order to minimize any additional occurrences. We will continue to monitor this situation to ensure it will not reoccur. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Should I be able to assist you further, please contact me directly through the main hotel phone number of 781-890-6767.
Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Interesting Embassy Suites - seemed to attract more business travelers than vacationers, which is different from other Embassy Suite properties we've seen. Both types of travelers seemed to have a good experience here (we were the latter).

Location is an easy drive to various restaurants and attractions, and 8 minutes from a T stop. Staff was helpful with providing directions. Breakfast was very good. Price was higher than I'd like.

I'd definitely stay here again if the price were lower, and I'd stay here again if the price was competitive (which it was).

Room Tip: Don't bother with the MBTA commuter rail - there's a T station less than 10 minutes away.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
DoubletreeWalthamGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Dear BayAreaTraveler2,
I appreciate the time you have taken to post your review of the Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham. I am very glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. It is very important to us to receive your honest feedback which also allows us to respond accordingly. The value of our Complimentary Cooked to Order Breakfast, in addition to our Two Room Suites and Evening Manager’s reception typically improves our overall value to our guests. Additionally, we feel our room prices are very competitive within in our market, even without the added amenities. Thank you again for your feedback.
On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to your return!
Best wishes,

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The location of this hotel is remarkably convenient to many points in Boston and the suburbs. It was a straight 15 minute shot into my client's office in Newton. It's two exits from route 2 which takes me right into the inner suburbs. It's the quickest (non-route-90) ride I've had into Boston proper of all the hotels I've tried along 95.

The room was... roomy... and relatively quiet.

The lobby is pretty nice, and the fast glass elevators are a nice touch.

The only downside was that wifi isn't free. There's something fundamentally wrong about that, but I suppose they can do what they want.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
DoubletreeWalthamGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear vort,
On behalf of the entire team at the Embassy Suites Boston Waltham, we are very pleased to read and know that you enjoyed our facility! Sorry about the cost on the Wi-Fi.
We look forward to your return and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should I be of further assistance!
Regards,

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Trip was booked on a promotion for New England Elite football clinic held at Bentley University. Best thing about our stay was the "COOKED TO ORDER BREAKFAST". This was included in the price and the hotel was booked with mostly HS senior football players. The food was plentiful and delicious!!!! Clean, nice big rooms with sink, microwave and mini fridge. For the price this was a bargain. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Hi Dianedee23!
Thank you for taking the time and writing your wonderful review of the Embassy Suites Boston Waltham. We are very pleased to read that we provided you and your family a pleasant experience! We look forward to repeating this upon your next visit!
Thank you!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Rooms were very well appointed and clean. Bed was extremely comfortable and hotel was well run for such a huge and busy place. I appreciate parking our own car. Breakfasts were included and were also well done.

Room Tip: Loved staying on second floor as you can avoid the elevator.

Dear FLH6,
The entire team at the Embassy Suites Boston Waltham wants to thank you for your very nice comments! We are so very pleased to know that we delivered our mission of a clean, comfortable and positive experience. We all look forward to your return visit to the area and our hotel.
All the Best,