1,399 results
All reviewsgreat hotelevening receptionfree breakfastfrench toastpool and hot tubmade to order omeletsliving roomfree parkingomelette stationpancakeswould definitely stay here againeasy accessoff the highwaybusiness centeryogurtbostonatrium
Reviewed January 9, 2017

A botched arrival experience was quickly dealt with by the front desk team. Sofa's in the room seem new but appear old. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was adequate. Love the atrium overlooking the lobby and banquet space.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Would recommend you visit this property. Overall, I thought location was most easy accessible to road system. Staff evening reception area to include morning staff are very helpful and all wanting to assist you.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I really love this place. No better hotel in the area. I stay here a lot and I look forward to the buffalo chicken dip they did during the social between 530-730. Now the company is saying it's too expensive. Please bring this back or put it on the menu.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

The overall stay at this hotel was pretty good. I've stayed at another Embassy Suites hotel which was amazing, so I was expecting the same for this hotel, considering the reviews I read about it. It was a decent hotel, but there were a few things that bothered me, such as the murky water in the swimming pool, the stale smell in the hotel room (seemed like there was very little circulation in the room), the lack of detail to cleanliness in both the room and the hallway, the breakfast was ok but not great, and a lot of the staff throughout the hotel were rather unfriendly. The best part of the hotel was dinner at the restaurant. The Hot New England Lobster Roll was DELICIOUS. It wasn't a bad stay at all, and I enjoyed my time, however, I had higher expectations for an Embassy Suites hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Travelling with a special needs person is always, well, special, you experience properties in ways that healthy people may not.
To start with, I had booked my room on the Hilton website, but the room I'd booked doesn't exist at the hotel. So off the bat, I was a bit irritated after 12 hours of travel while the Patriots game was about to start.
They have this "make it right" policy which I'd never thought about much, every company has a similar customer service motto. However, in this cae, it's true. Keith the front desk manager went above and beyond to make it right, understanding that we weren't being high maintenance but actually needed certain features that our online reservation had guaranteed us. Keith wasn't happy until we were happy and that went far beyond simple customer service, that was excellent service.
If the review was only about the staff, it would be 5 stars, everyone we met was nice, competent and efficient.
There are just a few nit picks.
The property is showing its age, it looked very 90's to me. Especially the suites should really be renovated. They are clean and everything in them functions well, but the decor is quite old-fashioned. Together with the color theme, my impression was "stuffy". I found it a bit odd that the suites have a microwave, sink and mini-fridge, but no cutlery or dishes. I hardly ever need one but not the other, maybe that's me.
The free breakfast is good, and if you're only staying 1-2 nights, even great. But after a while we chose to eat elsewhere because the breakfast is the same, every day. One day it's pancakes, the next it's french toast, that's the only variation you get. A made to order omelette is great too, the first couple of times. Get there early, because the warm dishes are cold after 9.
The in-house restaurant has good food, but at outragous prices that aren't justified by the ambiente in the lobby.
I can see how noise can be an issue as it travels well up from the indoor courtyard. One night there were a couple of giggling teenagers at regular volume that you could hear anywhere in the hotel. Again, they weren't loud, just amplified. But the bedrooms face away from the open areas, so I don't think any noise from functions keeps you from sleeping.
I am familiar with the area, but I can see how getting to the hotel the first time can be tricky, Mass' streets will do that to you at times. But after a couple of times, you're at the hotel or the highway within a minute, and the parking lot is huge.
I always look for hotels with a guest laundry area because on long stays, I like to do our laundry instead of lugging it all home. The Embassy's guest laundry is sufficient, a small room on the second floor that you need a key to access. Next door is the gym and the pool, both were clean and looked inviting, but we didn't have time to use them.
They seem to have resolved some internet issues too, I was able to connect without a problem. You need to re-connect every day, but I'm used to that pain in the neck from other hotels. I was able to netflix without a problem, so no problems for me.
Daily housekeeping is a bit lax, just a nitpick, they don't refill the free coffee often or do little nice things but they make the bed and clean the room, which is what you expect them to do.
Overall, this hotel offers great value, a great location and an excellent staff - I would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family