1,399 results
All reviewsgreat hotelevening receptionfree breakfastfrench toastpool and hot tubmade to order omeletsliving roomfree parkingomelette stationpancakeswould definitely stay here againeasy accessoff the highwaybusiness centeryogurtbostonatrium
Reviewed October 4, 2017

This Embassy Suites doesn't serve alcoholic drinks at evening reception. If you go there expecting this service like other Embassy Suites you will be disappointed. Can't legally bring alcohol into your room but you can go out to drink. The State would rather you drink and drive than do it in the safety of your room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
PromptResponses, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Roger,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us at the Embassy Suites Waltham. We have to adhere to the regulations that our state mandates, and unfortunately that effects the service of alcohol during the evening reception. I hope you enjoyed the remainder of your experience with us, and I hope you will consider staying with us again next time your travels bring you to Waltham.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I choose this Embassy Suites based on location and price. It was the perfect choice for us. Close enough to Boston yet we were able to save money by having to drive a few miles to the airport. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again if I am ever in the Boston area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Embassy Suites is always a great choice. Free breakfast. Suites. Evening reception. Clean, big rooms. Safe friendly environment. Close to everything you need to get to. And if you're a IHG member you'll get their best rate every time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Family trip with two kids under 3. Staff was excellent, rooms were quiet and food was great. The area was a quick drive to Belmont and only a little longer into Boston. Staff at checkout was very nice in adjusting my bill even though I had made a mistake in logging into the wi-fi.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Rest assured. I have nothing against Embassy Suites and have always praised the establishment for their level of service and room quality. Unfortunately, my experience with this hotel was shameful. On hotel check-in, the front desk receptionist informed me that they did not have my reserved room reservation booked through expedia. Tired and exhausted with my two children, we had to wait and rebook a room. I raved to my children about the indoor swimming pool, which just happened to be closed for repairs. Although I had originally requested a room on a higher floor for peace and quiet, I was given a room on the second floor next to a group of unattended children who were celebrating a birthday and a floor setting up for a bridal party in the morning. Now for the food. Absolutely dreadful. My family and I decided to eat dinner in the hotel and my children first ordered the fettuccine alfredo which was served with dry, old parmesan cheese which I showed to the server. The kids could not eat and I ordered spaghetti and meatballs for the children. This dish came out in a bed of sweet, red water and had one meatball the size of a piece of meatloaf which my daughter could not cut through with her knife and fork. The food service manager was gracious enough to not charge us for the meal and gave us a list of local restaurants in the area which we frequented during the duration of our stay. I must add. A do not disturb sign hung outside your door means just that. I did not appreciate housekeeping pounding on my door at 8am and then rudely stating in Spanish, Habla Espanol por favor! Broken light in sitting room and poor coffee maker. Hotel is convenient to highway and many fine restaurants right across the street. Hotel does have a wonderful indoor pool and work out room.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank dojoeye4
PromptResponses, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy about the reservation issue, the pool and the food quality. We have addressed your concerns with our Management team and we assure you the issues will be corrected. We take your comments very seriously as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.