“Outstanding Bolognese with an Authentic Upscale Italian Feel”

Biagio Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Biagio Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 198 Restaurants in Waltham
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed February 21, 2016

We have eaten here 3 times and it is certainly worth a visit. Their bolognese is the best we have ever had - made with fresh pasta- wow! The decor is very fancy, but you can dine at the bar in jeans and feel totally comfortable. Some items on the menu are better than others. The eggplant bracciolettini appetizer was just OK, while the caprese was very good. Again, the pappardelle bolognese was fantastic. The overall atmosphere is very old school Italian - dare I say Mafia-ish? Prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food and the upscale atmosphere. If you haven't tried Biagio, you should.

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

Great food !! Even though we are vegetarians we could find few options. Excellent service . Would love to go again .

Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

The food is great. The staff is excellent. The appetizers are delicious especially the bacon on a clothes pin !! Prices are good for the quality and quantity you are served.

1  Thank jbartin
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

We went to Biagio to celebrate a friends engagement. We were a group of six and we enjoyed cocktails and a three course dinner.
It's been a week since our visit and I'm craving the lobster ravioli. The pasta was cooked to perfection and the sweet lobster meat,paired with the bisque like sauce has been on my mind relentlessly.
For dessert, we shared a peanut butter oreo ice cream pie.....blissful.
I saved for last, my appetizer....the calamari, it's coated in this delicious tangy, sweet glaze and fried lightly for this delightful crisp.
The atmosphere, service, and what makes it all worth it...THE FOOD were pretty close to perfection.
I'll be back very soon, hope to see you there.

Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

I went to Biagio for the first time last week and I was extremely impressed. The inside is beautiful and it's a very comfortable atmosphere. Service was awesome and I never had to wait for a full drink. I got the lobster raviolis, one of the best dishes I've had in a while. My friends got the filet mignon and scallops. Everything was delicious! Absolutely coming back.