“Great place”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2018

The food is varied and tasty. They are always friendly and eager to please. Good prices and there are always specials.

The Villa R, General Manager at The Villa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Marcy,
Thank you so much for your recent review on Trip Advisor, we appreciate your kind words. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Duane

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Popular among local residents. Food is of reasonable quality. Reasonable prices. Saw lot of elderly couples.

1  Thank iozhathil
Reviewed December 21, 2017

I don't like their food & service. After I almost done with main dish then I got sides. The side dish was also cold and had poor quality

Reviewed October 26, 2017

My wife and I have been there multiple times over the years. Today we went for the Veal Parmigiana, including Salad and a Dessert. Veal was good, but not as good as in the past. I decided that my pasta could do with a little olive oil. Had to wait ~10-15 minutes before our waitress came close enough for me to get her attention and ask, at which point she promptly brought a small container of olive oil. Unfortunately, it was not a high quality olive oil, and made my pasta less tasty.

For desserts, I got the Apple Crisp and my wife got got the Grapenut Pudding. These should be served warmed, but both were served very cold. They were so unappetizing that neither of us ate even half of our servings.

While we've enjoyed The Villa in the past, we both decided that some of the other Italian restaurants in our area have a higher and more consistent level of quality and service.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

A family run restaurant who treats their patronage like family. The food is good and consistent, the portion are large and the wait staff are very very friendly. The prices are very fair. They have a prime rib special, that I loved This time I ordered my usual the veal parm and it was delicious. The wines lag a bit but that's not why I go to the Villa