“Awesome Pizza and Great Bar!”
Review of Lake Pizza

Lake Pizza
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 1977, Lake Pizza has been a family restaurant serving the area with great Italian food. Lake Pizza has become a local landmark and meeting place. We are a full-menu restaurant offering daily lunch and dinner specials. When you want to relax and enjoy good food and good company, come to Lake Pizza & Restaurant!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

1 of our favorite takeout or dine in places! Lake has the best food around! Great prices and excellent employees working there!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

For the most part the food is good; with quite a selection. Recently our family had an order delivered. My fish seemed under-cooked; and just didn't taste right!! The grinders, wraps and calzones are awesome!! Pizza....so-so. If the owner is around, he makes sure you have a great experience! If something is wrong, he will fix it! Oh, and if you go there; they make the "best" drinks! Nice bar area (has a couple booths in the bar area, if you do not like sitting right at the bar) Good size dining area, great atmosphere,and nice people as well! :)

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I’m used to visiting places that are rather nondescript on the outside so when I saw the building that houses this restaurant, my first thought thought was, I wonder what it’s like inside.

The first surprise was the tin ceiling and the gold moldings all around in the bar. My waitress spoke with a bit of an accent and was very gracious but curiously asked if I wanted lemon in my Diet Coke. “Nope,” I answered. “I like my drinks straight up on the rocks.”

She smiled. I found out later that she came to the States 14 years ago from Albania. So cool.

I ordered the Hot Pastrami Sub—or “Grinder,” as the call them here in New England. It was D-licious!

The hockey game was on TV and the young guys at the bar seemed engrossed in all that as I ate that delicious sandwich.

I look forward to trying out many of these delicious dishes. Just as soon as I get back this way in a few months.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

I do get take out pizza from time to time. It is quite tasty. At times it is soggy, so I always request it crispy. They offer a wheat crust which is appealing to those of us who wish to cut down on the "naughtiness" of pizza. If you dine in the atomosphere is nothing to write home about. The menu is typical of a pizza restaurant: sandwiches, salads, spaghetti, lasagna, etc. It is good for a no fuss, no frills meal out. Some of my dining partners say it deserves 4 stars. I still give it 3.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

All 3 family members ordered same: 2meatballs, 1 sausage, mashed potatoes, well-done broccoli.

All 3 plates had lukewarm food, potatoes wicked salty, & broccoli hard & just about raw.

This was ordered @ 3pm with only a few people in restaurant!! I guess the cook(s) either can't read or don't bother reading the orders. Just plain BADDDDD!!!