“great find”

Papa Razzi Wellesley
Reserve with OpenTable
Papa Razzi Wellesley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Wellesley
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: River Street
Description: We are excited to announce that Papa Razzi of Wellesley will reopen to the public on Friday, August 31st at 4 PM! Please join us and take a peek at our new look and our new menu!
Reviewed April 21, 2017

we were in town to take the tour at wellesley the other day and about dinner time decided to find a local spot. a quick review brought up papa razzi and we called for a table. this is an excellent trattoria and is obviously really popular. top notch professionals work the place. though the calamari appetizer was run of the mill, my veal was outstanding. a tiramisu dessert was a home run. if my daughter chooses to attend wellesley i will be a regular at this restaurant!

Reviewed April 18, 2017

It hard for a restaurant to never give you a bad experience, but Papa Razzi seems to have the process down. The food is good, with a reasonable selection of fine meals, nice portion sizes, and great, fresh tastes. But the really special aspect of this restaurant is that even on the few off days, it is still excellent. Having eaten with my family there maybe 65 times, I've had the opportunity to see Papa Razzi at it best and worst, and I'm going to keep going. One important feature of Papa Razzi in Wellesley is that it is one of the few restaurants in town that stays open late. Great if you get home late from work on a Friday night.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Not. No. Not for me. Why? I'm not crazy about chains. In particular italo americano southern italian cuisine. With BAD dipping olive oil and hard/cold and stale foccaccia. And OVER DRESSED panzanella salad with droopy and mushy croutons. Pizza is "kinda" ok. Tastes like Papa Ginos. I was hungry, in a hurry, and traffic there is horrible and parking is worst. But they have free Valet.

Staff is very friendly. Food is mediocre. But it attracts a lot of ritzy and glitzy richie people. I realize now, there is a reason why I hadn't been there... And won't be again, unless I am forced to go to something.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I've been a regular customer of Paparazzi Wellesley for more than a decade. Keep coming back for the consistent Italian food & wine that appeals to our family and others. Good pastas, wood-fired pizza, entrees and deserts. Careful: it can get very busy at lunch and dinnertime on weekends.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Ordered a manhattan, they gave me a glass with watered down bourbon. Service was slow, took 30 minutes for antipasti... the antipasto was disgusting, meat was thick and chewy.

They messed up my ravioli order and gave me the wrong dish, it was rubbery and hard at the same time. This place is terrible. My Italian grandmother would be disappointed if I ever returned.