Freddie was a charming host as he greeted us with drinks and snacks. The upstairs suite was great for the 2 couples traveling together. We really enjoyed visiting with the other couples on the front porch, eating the warm scones and drinking coffee. Then the 3 more courses of breakfast in the dining room were wonderful! The location was convenient for our sightseeing of Cape Cod for 2 days. We had a great time at this B&B and would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Cape Cod seaside Inn, circa 1810. Beautiful gardens, romantic setting where you will enjoy comfort and relaxation, unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, delightful guestrooms and gracious New England hospitality near beach, island ferries, fine restaurants, whale watches, antique shops, museums and all Cape Cod attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Honeysuckle Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeysuckle Hill Hotel West Barnstable
- Honeysuckle Hill West Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod