“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a great meal all of us - 9 people we had burgers to sirloin steak. Madison was our server - she did a great job!!! Very reasonably priced!! Nice local restaurant/bar.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

We are locals and on this date 44 years ago my husband proposed to me. This anniversary reminder was enough to get him ( last minute) to take me to dinner on a Thursday.

His choice, our fave, The Mill.

It was only 4:30 ish when we arrived but it looked like lots of other folks had the same idea.

Jessica was our server and I want to adopt her! We have been fortunate to have her in the past and so glad to see her this evening. Service is spot on warm, personable and execution sharp and swift to perfection. As is often the case, the owner was there helping out and checking in on the diners.

I ordered the fettuccine pescatore, a tasty melange of mussels, baby clams, shrimp and calamari in a zippy fra Diablo sauce over pasta. It did not disappoint. It is always my favorite and tonite it was exceptionally outstanding.

My husband ordered the jambalaya fettuccine and his tastebuds were dancing! A creative pasta dish with andouille sausage, chicken and shrimp in a creamy creole sauce. Satisfying and portion was just right!

With 2 excellent Absolut martinis and a large draft beer our bill totaled $48.

The excellent service, good food, comfy atmosphere and reasonable prices keep us coming back again and again.

We normally opt for the high tables in the bar area but have dined at the bar itself. There are several large booths to comfortably seat a larger party. Live entertainment some evenings.

Can't wait until they open their deck for the season.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank daxmurphy
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find the food excellent at the Mill. The menu was extensive making it hard to choose but we ended up with shrimp scampi and a vegetarian ravioli dish. Despite the place being completely packed on a Saturday night (a band was playing that drew a large crowd) the food came out hot and delicious. I wouldn’t have changed a thing. The staff were all friendly and polite and the restrooms were clean. Had a great experience and will be back!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Tauberts
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Promptly seated but we waited about 10 minutes before we saw a server. When she finally showed up she was very pleasant. We both ordered burgers which were very good. The only complaint about the food is that the French fries were cold. After finishing we waited another 10 minutes for the bill and only got it then because I went up to the bar and asked a bartender if she could get it to us. As I said, our server was very pleasant but the place was born
Grossly understaffed. Not sure if I'd go back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We arrived on a Friday afternoon about 1PM for lunch. We were seated promptly and given a menu. Our waitress seemed to be very stressed as she was the only one in our area with the exception of someone at the bar. She was very prompt in bringing us our beverages but we had to wait at least 15 minutes before she returned to take our order. The wait continued and we finally got our meals. They were average at best and could have used some better presentation. We left felling that we would not return again. I do not fault the waitress as she did her best and was very efficient and pleasant. Almost two hours for lunch is not acceptable.

Date of visit: December 2017