“Delicious ice cream”

Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in West Boylston
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We are famously known for our premium ice cream {The Best in Worcester County since 1951}. Our homemade fresh food is also exceptional. Nothing frozen, no microwaves. We serve lunch and dinner daily. Wild Grilled Salmon, Angus Burgers, Quinoa Tabbouleh Wraps, creative salads, sandwiches. Best kids meals in town...include Pinecroft Ice Cream. No distracting TV's or Keno! Just great food & service at family friendly prices. Our 5th Annual Outdoor Concert Series is happening weekends in June through August. Check website.
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for ice cream after visiting a nearby nature walk. Small cones are plenty big - tried the extreme chocolate and the coconut almond bar - both delicious. Whoopie Pie Sundae was a hit with my daughter. Too far away to become a regular spot for us but worth a visit if/when we’re back in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Pinecroft Dairy is a great place to go for good ice cream on a hot day or any day. They have a wide variety. We got moose tracks, oreo, and black raspberry cones. The cones come in small, regular, and huge sizes. They also have free concerts in the adjoining yard in the summer on Saturday and Sundays from 6-8PM. It's a nice way to relax and enjoy the ice cream and music.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Pine Croft Dairy has great ice cream and a huge selection of flavors. I like the black raspberry. Peach is a great seasonal flavor. We usually get cones and eat at the dairy but I also buy the prepacked ice cream by the gallon. It is very dense ice cream with minimal air so it is hard to scoop it out at your home unless you have a heavy duty ice cream scoop. They also occasionally have live music entertainment across the parking lot outside in the summer and the restaurant does serve meals inside as well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Although there’s a full non-ice cream menu, we went for the ice cream. It’s creamy heaven, and the sherbet is just perfect! It was still too chilly for outdoor eating, but the inside was cost with booths and tables along with pastoral murals. The portion size is perfect: Small is 2 scoops, medium is 3, and large was 4. You can change up the flavors, too. The extreme chocolate was nirvana for chocolate lovers. The orange pineapple was a trip down memory lane as it was our late Gram’s favorite. The watermelon sherbet was scrumptious! In case you’re a peanut butter lover, the peanut butter that they use for sundaes is the real deal. It’s handicapped accessible, and both the staff and the other customers were friendly and very nice!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for breakfast and saw “Homemade Corned Beef Hash” on the menu. I was very leery to try it as I have been disappointed every time I have ordered it at other diners and breakfast joints. I asked if I could sample just a tiny bit. Out came a generous sample. All I can say was WOW! I loved it. No mushy paste from a can. You could see meaty pieces of corned beef, lovely sautéed onions, potatoes and just the right amount of crispy bits with not a burnt, black speck around. The corned beef was spiced just right. This is now MY PLACE for breakfast..... oh and we all enjoyed our breakfast as well. (breakfast sausage are ginormous)

Date of visit: March 2018