“Yummy wraps”

Lawadessa Restaurant
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

It was our first visit. We have driven by here tons of times but finally got time to stop. The chicken shawarma wrap was good as was the falafel wrap. Good prices too. Worth a try

Reviewed 16 September 2016

There is plenty of parking. It is on a busy stretch of 106. But, this is mostly a take out restaurant. We hoped it might be a bit more. I had the lamb shish and my wife the chicken shish. It was served on paper plates with plastic utensils. The food was ok. The value was ok. It was an average Middle Eastern restaurant.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

This small restaurant seats approximately 20 and six stools. From what I have observed, most of orders are luncheon takeouts. I had two appetizers: the vegetarian grape leaves, which were served with a tasty side of greens, and the humus, which has a wonderful smokey taste. It is topped with olive oil and lemon slices and served with a soft, tasty pita bread. I think this place compares very favorably to the Not Just Taboule take-out in No. Eastern. When I was here previously, the Shawarma was too dry. I hope that has been corrected.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Great, fresh food! I am by no means a Middle Eastern food expert but everything was great. Got the chicken shawarma plate and falafel balls for appetizer. They also give 10% discount to all military and 1st responders!

1  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We happen to be driving by and stopped. It's a very simple place with small tables right off the highway very fresh ingredients. Great hummus, Moussa can and grape leaves. Will definitely be back.