“Excellent middle eastern food”

Lawadessa Restaurant
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Went back here after our first visit a ways back. New chef turns out very tasty, healthy food. Nothing fancy, just good honest food that has a nice level of spice to it. Spinach pies and the salads were just right. We will be going back soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The food selection and taste were very good. Also, even as a "to-go" item, it was well presented. Small inside accommodations, but on a nice day they do have an outdoor patio,

Reviewed May 15, 2017

I was working in Taunton for several days and was having trouble finding good vegetarian meal options. Fortunately I found Lawadessa. The owners are extremely friendly and welcoming. I love stuffed grape leaves, and theirs were some of the best that I have had, with plenty of fresh lemon juice. The falafels were crunchy and excellent - I had them one night in a wrap, and the next day on a big salad. The Turkish coffee was strong and delicious, and I took home a small box of yummy Mediterranean sweets to enjoy later in my hotel room. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Great falafel, incredible chicken kabob wrap, awesome customer service. Great price point (very reasonable)

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

The lamb dishes are awesome. The shawrma choices are always a great 2 nd choice. Haven't started the desserts always to full from awesome food. Enjoy