“Delicious dinner!”

Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in West Dennis
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sundancer's Cape Cod offers casual waterfront dining featuring fresh seafood and salads, a large selection of appetizers, a great specialty drink menu and nightly live entertainment and DJs all summer long. Follow us on Facebook and check in on Foursquare for all our news and entertainment updates and the latest food and drink specials.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the ribs on the specials menu. Tasty and a reasonable price. Others in my party enjoyed their reasonably priced cocktails and their dinners as well- scallops and swordfish dinners. Our server was very personable but service was slow due to a shortage of help.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We went with a family of mixed ages. The food was not great and we wouldn't go back. There was very limited outdoor seating. If I was looking to go somewhere at night for a drink..I would come here.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Sundancer's is a restaurant/bar type place so expect it to be noisy. The food is usually very good, They WILL make your hamburger the way you like it, a big plus on the Cape. The salmon was particularly good. Good lobster salads.
The Seafood Medley special spent more time in the oven than it should have this trip. It was dry around the edges, so I ate the middle.
Outside seating gets taken up quickly on a nice day, so our party of 8 were seated inside. Very noisy for the duration of our meal.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

We had eaten here many years ago, but never went back for some reason. I guess it wasn't really memorable, so it didn't make our yearly rotation of restaurants. We decided to try it again on our last night at the Cape, a rainy Friday, and enjoyed it. 3 of us each had lobster, and a couple of beers, for a tab of $68! 1 boiled lobster and 2 very good, very stuffed lobster rolls - although the rolls could have been toasted or a little more than a regular hot dog roll. But the important part was very good. Beer selection isn't very good - the 'standards' and not much in the way of craft beer on tap. Seems to be more of a local joint - nothing wrong with that. And the views of the Bass River are great. But if you go on Friday night, beware of the really irritating trivia contest that drones on. It's very loud, especially if you are seated.... well, anywhere inside. Pretty lame too. That kind of spoiled the atmosphere and caused me to downgrade the rating from 'Very Good' - which the food deserved - to 'Good'. I would definitely go back - but would call ahead first to make sure the trivia guy was off that night. ;-)

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Last weekend I was there with some girlfriends and we had a terrible experience. At closing we were immediately and repeatedly screamed at to "get out" and a woman who works there took drinks out of our hands. We had just been served these drinks. This woman then put her hands on me to shove me out. We were appalled, as we've never been treated like this at any establishment. On top of this there was a flash flood warning and there was torrential downpour outside. Instead of a "drive safe" we were literally pushed out the door. So unfriendly, rude and unprofessional. We couldn't believe it. We won't be going back.