“Local Eats, Good Food”

Good Friend's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in West Dennis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Stopped in for a brunch,wanted to try the homemade hash and not disappointed. Also asked Taylor (waitress) for recommendation, she suggested the Grilled Bread which had few options such as Cinnamon Raisin, Blueberry Apple, Oreo and more. My plate was full and so was I when I left! The Cinnamon Raisin grilled bread was delicious even without the butter! The time we went there was not a line, we were seated right away. It was not a big place but easy to get to. This is a cash only restaurant and did have an ATM in front of place. Parking was no problem. Worth a try if in area or passing by.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We timed our morning breakfast badly and had too many people in our party to be sat quickly. About a half hour wait to sit; but once we sat, we were waited on quickly and food was served fast - but you also know it was freshly prepared! Staff is very friendly! This is a great breakfast option - just go early. And good luck deciding on what to get - everything is amazing!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

First time visiting Good Friends. Expected nothing less than fantastic, given reviews. I did not get anything close to fantastic.

I know that the cook was able to focus on my breakfast given the few patrons in the restaurant.

I ordered the 2x2x2. My scrambled eggs were perfection, smooth and creamy. Things went seriously downhill from there.

My bacon was almost burnt, completely crumbling when I bit into it.

Both pancakes were charred black on the bottom, only slightly less so on the top.

The apple cranberry grilled bread? Completely burnt on the bottom.

This would have been a great breakfast, if the food was cooked correctly.

1  Thank Lynda_Tish
Reviewed September 3, 2018

small place and a and long wait to get in on weekends. BUT ; IT"S ALL WORTHED. what a food and service! the taste of the food is phenomenal. one drawback: it is cash only...

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We dropped in for a late breakfast last week while on vacation. Restaurant wasn’t too busy. Service was friendly and attentive. Breakfast came out very quickly and was okay. I’m going to be a little picky because it wasn’t busy. My wife’s eggs over easy were perfect. Mine were over-cooked. Not enough to complain about as the yolks were still mostly soft. The grilled bread was a nice surprise. Very nice treat. The home fries were heavily seasoned. I’m not quite sure with what. For us, the seasoning was way too much. Neither of us finished them.
We’ll go back and try it again the next time we’re on the Cape.

Date of visit: August 2018