“Fantastic comfort food and sandwhiches”
Review of Holly's Deli

Holly's Deli
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in West Dennis
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Holly's has daily sandwich specials which are delicious. She makes everything from scratch with fresh ingredients. Also has daily soup specials. This is a fabulous alternative to fast food places. Great food at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Very good meatball sub. Quiet, clean and very friendly. Would definitely go back again and try something else.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Decided to try Holly's Deli based on reviews I had seen on TripAdvisor and was not disappointed. Deli was clean and quaint. Staff was friendly. Woman behind the counter was lovely and helpful. I went with her recommendation for the pastrami sandwich and was not disappointed. The sandwich was just the right size. Not over the top like many deli sandwiches. The pastrami was lean and yummy! I will definitely visit for breakfast or lunch next time I am in the area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We stop in for a quick bite to eat ,and was surprise on how good the food was and how nice the young lady who made our breakfast sandwiches was the coffee was hot and so where the sandwiches . The prices were great for the quality

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We ordered two chicken sandwiches, which according to the website were available as rotisserie chicken and that is what I asked for. We got deli chicken and I ended up throwing out more than half as it was just okay. Place does look that appealing either.
Nothing better than okay standard sandwiches.
Did takeout.