“Good Basic Buffet, w/large selection of Sushi, all the basics+.”

Nippon Grill & Seafood Buffet
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed July 22, 2017

First the listing didn't come up because on their slip "Seafood Buffet" is not listed. Yes, they have some seafood, but I would not refer to this as a "Seafood Buffet". I did find the standard peel & eat shrimp, some clams, some broiled/baked fish but certainly not a primarily seafood buffet. Don't get me wrong the Sushi selection is some of the best I have ever seen & tasted - very good. The Buffet has all the standards that all big buffets like this have. The very few salad greens were wilted & most definitely did NOT match up to all the bottled dressings they had out - at least 10! Plus some standard bins of dressings. O.K. & higher priced than many Buffets of this type at $8.99+ for Lunch, many now are $7.99 so with your expected tip it is at least $11 to $12 for one person. Of course the servers clear your plates & bring you your drink like any other buffet.

4  Thank Muncha_Ocala

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Had a great evening there tonight with my husband. Food its delicious. The buffet is in great location, high ways I91 south and north+ also 90 w and east. Recommend this place. Also a plus for me, the sushi is included in the buffet (if you likr them, its the best)) sea food are great and they also have desserts! Yum good place. Waiters are very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

This restaurant has over 300 items to choose from, and the quality of the food is first rate. The price is very reasonable as well. If you walk away from this place hungry, shame on you. This place has something for everyone.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

I have been to literally hundreds of buffets and this one was pretty bad, We were referred to this restaurant by a local event/show and I will never go back. There is a language barrier, the staff didn't seem to care about anything, and there was very little choice of food. You would be off taking you money elsewhere.

1  Thank William C
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

New prices are outrageous for kids and families for a chinese buffet. 5.99 for our 3 year old to eat about 10 fries and 6.99 for our son to eat a slice of pizza. For the cost for a family of four, you could goto a much nicer restaurant. The old prices were l reasonable the new ones are way too expensive for kids! We will not be going back as a family

2  Thank legallylori