“What you expect from a well run chain”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Longhorn being a national chain offers great steak, Aussie charm, and great beer choices. Filet minion and other steaks are cooked to perfection and table service is above average.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The food is very good with a lot of choices. The prices are very reasonable also. Service was great and will go back again and again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Good food and more than we could eat. The salad that came with it was huge. I had steak tips and they were among the best I've had. Our waitress was very attentive and although the didn't hover over us every time we need something she was right there!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I had a strawberry chicken salad and it was high enough for at least 2 meals. Everything tasted fresh and was very good. I love the strawberry lemonade, it's the best I have found.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Ate salmon, it was tasteless. My wife had Napa grilled chicken and she loved it. Our waitress was unemotional, barely spoke. Pass this place...

Date of visit: June 2018