“Hearty and Authentic”
Review of Taste of Lebanon

Taste of Lebanon
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Lebanon is a great culinary crossroad in the Middle East. Over the years, we have been fortunate to have several Lebanese restaurants in the Greater Springfield area. This is perhaps the most Spartan, but it is clean, the welcome from the all female staff is friendly and most importantly, the food is very good. Our lunch, Falafel Plates, one with hummus, the other with stuffed grape leaves, and both with an ample portion of rice and tomatoes, were generous and nicely seasoned. The beverage selection is typical luncheonette fare (sodas, juices and waters) supplemented with the great Middle Eastern yogurt drink, Aryan.

It is fitting that the restaurant is in a small stand alone building along Main Street in what has long been an immigrant neighborhood in West Springfield, Street parking is free and catch can. You might need to turn down the dead end street at the north end of the restaurant. Since the restaurant is quite small, and does a good bit of takeout business, you should be able to find a space. It's worth it.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Food was deliciously spiced and hearty portions too. Price was fair and the taboule was very fresh. Service was quick and friendly and will definitely go back when in the area. I had a chicken dish which was delish but cant recall the name. I think they also cater!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We had visitors. They were hungry and I didn't feel like cooking. We wanted to find a quick tasty lunch and still make an early movie. Taste of Lebanon turned out to be the perfect spot. My friends had wraps they said were excellent and I had lamb shish kabob. The prices were very modest. Including soda, the bill came to under 30$.
There's no table service, but that was not a minus. The place is small and the young woman behind the counter explained everything quite well.
I'm eager to go back. Would be perfect for a quick take out supper. That's my plan.

1  Thank BessieLil
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Not very fancy but excellent value for good Mediterranean food. Five minutes from 91. Convenient if you are passing through. Friendly staff. Not on the menu but ask for the Turkish coffee.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

My family and I checked out this restaurant due to the great reviews and we were not disappointed. It was great food at a good price in a low key environment. Good for families.