“Good food !”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Very nice place with good food. Nice atmosphere and friendly people. Lots of shops if you like all kinds of shopping.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

A year ago we ate a steak, pasta and caesar salad which were very good and so we came back Ordered same food. The salad was nicely dressed, but the lettuce was more water than green. The steak was tough and overcooked with too much salt. The pasta was cooked fine, but again soaking in water which rendered the sauce thing and runny. The bread and herbed oil were as good as ever. Even though the restaurant had been open an hour, the side work had not been done so there were no napkins or silverware available for over 15 minutes.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank geezerfoodie
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was clean and quiet. Food was good. My boyfriend and daughter said their meals were great. My only complaint was they ran out of mashed potatoes and I was really wanting to try that with my meal. I opted for the gluten free pasta with the red sauce but wasn’t impressed. The blackberry sangria is a must try!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

My Dad’s pick, although my husband and I prefer Olive Garden (much better salad). The food was okay and the wait staff pleasant. The receptionist was very dismissive of and rude to my 87 year old blind father. Her cell phone was much more interesting. Why does management allow staff to have their personal cell phone with them during work hours?
Would not return.

1  Thank Martha K
Reviewed June 18, 2018

For the second year in a row, we celebrated Father's Day at this Carrabbas. We were 7 adults and a toddler. The restaurant was very accommodating. The food was excellent. We started off with the Zucchini Fritte, as an appetizer. It was yummy. We all ordered soup. The Sausage and Lentil soup was quite spicy, but the cup was huge. We all had different entrees and no one complained. My only gripe about this restaurant is that their air conditioning seems to be set for "deep freeze". I was sure to bring a sweater, but I ran out to my car to pull on a pair of pants to protect my exposed knees. After last year's experience, I was sure to pack a pair of pants, for an otherwise warm June day. Diner, you have been warned.