“NUmber 9 Pocket”

D'angelo Sandwich Shop
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed November 22, 2016

Standard sandwich and lobster bisque and we hit the road..best price if you have coupon.
Fast service and can make your sandwich the way you request

1  Thank Diverdebbi

Reviewed June 20, 2016

Love their turkey club wrap and their steak & cheese grinders are great. Had great service but only one guy was doing all the work.

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

I ordered my two steak and cheese with teriyaki sauce grinders over the phone at about 8:30pm. When I arrived to pick it up, there were quite a bit of people waiting. I got my order and went home. When I was almost done with my first sandwich, I bit down on something painfully hard. I pulled it out of mouth and checked my molar to make sure I didn't crack a tooth. I just assumed it was a piece of bone from the steak or something but I couldn't believe what I pulled out look like a piece of rock or stone or something! I called immediately to let the restaurant know and the girl remembered my order and apologized. She said since I only ate one grinder that she will replace that one if I want to come back in and she told me to go on D'Angelo's website to make a formal complaint which I did. I don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon and I certainly am not going to order that again. I have no clue how a piece of stone or rock got in my grinder but I certainly wasn't hungry after that and I was scared since I fed some of my grinder to my children. I still have it if someone would like to look at it. I was wondering if make it could be a chip off the cook top?
I love D'Angelos and I eat there all the time and nothing like this had ever happened before and now I'm hesitant about eating here again. I have noticed that the Enfield D'angelos is better quality and more professional employees. I called mainly because I don't want this to happen to anyone else! I'd appreciate a response.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I went in on a rainy week night. I don't know if the staff just had enough, but the reception i got was not favorable. The food however was very good. they are good and what they do, but the attitude leaves a lot to be desired and I really don't know if I will return unless i get a decent coupon on their specialty sandwiches.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went there fri 7/26 at 12 30 they never gave me my order one worker after 15 min asked what did you order i told her she tryed to charge me again I said I allready paid she rolled her eyes at me so i asked for my money back she gave it to me without saying a word

1  Thank michael c b