See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I literally saw NOT ONE PERSON who worked there SMILING..ever!! All employees (from the front desk to housekeeping) looked annoyed and disengaged. Our room smelled heavily of smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. We asked to be moved, but were told there were no more rooms available...even though the parking lot was nearly empty and I saw maybe two families in the whole establishment. I had a lousy sleep, due to my allergy to cigarette smoke. The sitting chair in our room was stained and looked too gross to sit on. The breakfast closed at 9am ON A SATURDAY. I might be wrong, but I was shocked to hear breakfast ending so early on a Weekend. Because of that, I woke up from my terrible night's sleep too late to get anything to eat. All in all, I came in to lousy service and left to lousy service. I'm a Club Wyndham property owner, and I was shocked to see Wyndham's name connected with lousy service and horrible hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2018

It's a nice price for a suite. All the lights didn't work and their is no separate room, but it is spacious. Service is poor due to lack of pleasantries and simple courtesies such as extra pillows or a welcoming hello.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2018

Not the worst place I've ever stayed (which was also a Wyndham property), but just adequate. The bed was comfortable, the tv worked, the toilet flushed, the shower had hot water, and breakfast (such as it was) was free. On the negative side, there was a distinct smell of stale smoke in my room. When I turned down the bed there didn't seem to be any fitted sheet over the mattress. There were scraps of paper in the corners and along the baseboards. As for breakfast, it's hard to get coffee wrong, but whatever was in the urns didn't hit the spot. Waffles from the wafflemaker were pretty good; the generic syrup, not so much.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one nigh , comfortable bed shower ok , location ok . Breakfast was help yourself highlight was waffle machine, motel very dated, no lift to 1st floor , staff friendly , possibly stay again if on tight budget

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Staff didn't know what they were doing or anything about the room service food menu. When asking staff questions they didn't know the answers and always tried to send you to the manger who didn't know much either

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple