All reviews nice hotel complimentary breakfast outdoor pool within walking distance room was clean easy access room key the breakfast area restaurants and shopping excellent stay great place to stay would definitely stay here again mass pike hall of fame pleasant stay convenient location new england
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I researched all the hotels near the Basketball Hall of Fame for a quick trip before school started & an outdoor pool was most important to us for the end of summer. This was the only heated outdoor pool I found & it was prefect! Everything at this hotel was
perfect! It was only a few minutes away from the Hall of Fame which was great... 3 floors honoring all the great players, films, interactive stations & a beautiful court to play on. When we weren’t there, we were in the pool... for hours at a time! And we had a very generous breakfast buffet in the morning & complimentary pizza at 5:30pm. The kids loved it & we never had to search for a restaurant.... we stayed right there... although we were very near every fast food drive through you could ever want! The room & beds were very clean & comfortable with a microwave & refrigerator. And our room overlooked the pool! I can’t recommend this hotel enough for families... or anybody!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I selected my room on line. When I checked in (very rapid with a polite desk clerk) I found mattresses and items leaned up against the wall. The clerk apologized and quickly booked me into another room. Although I found the bathroom (toilet) awkwardly placed from a remodel adding a nice corner sink, the room was nice, clean and well appointed. I noted two maintenance issues to the front desk and they made an immediate note of it. Breakfast at 6:00 is very good for me traveling for business. There is a decent selection of foods so most will find something to eat. My room was on the back of the hotel and was reasonably quiet. Just a guess, the front of the hotel faces US Rt 5 so they might be a bit more noisy. I travel to this area on business a few times a year and would stay here again. If it matters to you, shopping and dinning are close by. I did not try the outdoor pool or fitness center but they both appeared to be in good order. Rooms have a small fridge, coffee maker and a microwave. There is a small area in the lobby with a few food items and other traveler "I forgot" items.

Room tip: Rooms away from the lobby and on the end facing the next building are going to be quieter.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Management and staff have been very welcoming and ready to make sure our stay is a positive experience at every Hampton Inn whether it has been more local or out of state which means Hampton Inns are excellent quality hotels.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I was traveling alone for a business trip. Two issues that always come up are safety and cleanliness. I didn't get there until after dark and was somewhat anxious. The staff was welcoming and warm and immediately put me at ease. When I got to my room, although it was not as spacious as others - it was immaculate! It was grand! I would not hesitate to stay again! Highly recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We came to town for the MGM opening, but couldn't get a room there. We live Hampton Inn, and this was no exception. The setup with the lobby/elevator location is a bit odd, but it does make it easier to park around back and get to the elevator.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple