All reviews per night coffee juice an older property flat screen tv bagels norman rockwell museum one night stay stockbridge turnpike mass lodging pros
Reviewed August 26, 2018

How do they pass BofH inspections here?
Dated and dirty. Unpleasant front desk.
Has a pool but no water in it.
Has a TV in the room, doesn't work.
Way to expensive for what you get.
Choose another option.
Enough said.

Room tip: Çhoose another property
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MassTraveler78
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room through Priceline and one could see this was really a modest motel by the road but the first impression when I arrived was terrible. The room is terribly tacky and stains everywhere (mattress, walls). The bathroom was clean, though.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018

When I arrived at the hotel, I was informed that they had not had hot water since the previous day. The manager seemed pretty disinterested in making things right for us - and did not apologize, offer a discount or offer to help us find a room elsewhere. He offered the option of cancelling the booking, which, after locating another room, I did. I was charged anyway. I'd like to think that he charged us by mistake...but I don't. I think he charged us thinking we wouldn't fight it. I'd steer clear of this place,
Sandra Adams

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra A
Reviewed July 16, 2018

The wallpaper is peeling off the walls. The pool is not in operation. The mattress was not lined up with the box spring and a massive amount of dried blood was visible on the box spring. Board of health needs to get involved. Sheets on bed are not fitted and too short to be tucked in. Wound up sleeping on a half-exposed mattress. Never again. Free WiFi. Free breakfast. Convenient location. Low price.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank artmuseumgoer
Reviewed June 27, 2018

This motel is located so conveniently to I-90. And I think it was basically clean. But the room had an unpleasant smell because there was an oven in the room and I think aromatic cooking had occurred. I took some perfume and sprayed. That helped. The breakfast was MINIMAL. I am OK with simple but I will not return to this motel..

Date of stay: June 2018