“Old faithful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

My family comes here often for informal dinners. We love the burgers, wings, sandwiches and specials. Staff are friendly and accommodating.
Mood is informal and inviting.
It's a great place to hang out, perhaps watch TV at bar, and enjoy a consistently good meal.

1  Thank goanytime2016

Reviewed January 5, 2016

We met friends here for New Years Eve. I had been here previously but it had been years so I'm glad we thought to try it again. I do love the area and the building is very rustic inside. We went early so there were only a few other tables with patrons and a few people at the bar. We ordered beers but were told that they were out of our first and second choices but we finally settled on some and were fine with our choices. I ordered the veggie pizza which was very good and the other people I was with got a burger, stuffed shrimp, beet salad, prime rib and beef ribs. Everyone enjoyed their meal and was happy with the dish they chose. 2 of our friends even took home left overs because they couldn't finish. I would recommend that you try the Shaker Mill. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed December 11, 2015

Shaker Mill Tavern had less than half of the tables taken up when we arrived. So we figured we would be able to sit down soon after entering the establishment. Not so we waited about 15 minutes and then we got stuck in a draft corner.
I will say the food was great we had hamburgers.

Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

Lovely rustic restaurant with a large bar. The food was delicious and the desserts fantastic! Thanks to our super friendly waitress, Geneva

Reviewed November 1, 2015

Very friendly staff, decent bar food with a few extra's you don't normally find on a bar menu. I had the curry chicken wrap. It had a bit more curry than I like but it was decent.