“Olive Garden, Frosted”

Di Parma Italian Table
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is a riff on Olive Garden, which is not necessarily bad. It seems that the major distinction, however, is to add more sugar to basic recipes. The starting salad bowl was cold and fresh, with a better variety of ingredients than OG. The dressing was much sweeter, dragging the salad down. Red sauce, similarly, seemed to up the sweetness volume, beyond my taste preference. Pasta served my wife was overcooked; my lasagna a little soft, but not bad. Bread knots (think breadsticks twisted) were warm and tasty. Portions are large, which is (I guess...) a good thing. Service was prompt and friendly, probably reflecting some relief at the winding down of Cape Cod's busy season. On the whole, I prefer the original (especially for it's salad and dressing).

1  Thank Beachdancer104

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Don't compare this with a true Italian restaurant you will find across Europe and of course in Italy. Personally I don't think anyone of the cooking crew has been in Italy. Portions are way too large, too much sauce on your pasta and huge portions of meat. Almost everyone is going home with a 'doggy bag' which says enough

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

So I ordered lasagna sticks thinking that is an original idea and I love lasagna they however were not good. Asian sweet and sticky wings however were excellent. My salad also very good. Meatball sub good however we are use to having a top not just bottom bread but hey less calories your way.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Very busy..took a tad to be seated and staff was quick to serve..the dinner was delicious..would definitely come here again..it also doesn't open til 5p.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant would definitely recommend, bowl of salad before meal with garlic knot rolls entree was was huge and deliscious