“nice meal”

Di Parma Italian Table
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Description: A wide variety of Italian favorites including Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna, Linguini and clam sauce and many more. In addition we also serve delicious hand tossed pizzas and we have a children's menu for those age 12 and under. We offer dine -in, take-out, catering, delivery, functions, and serve our late night menu daily until midnight! Visit our website to view our entire menu.
Reviewed September 9, 2017

we ate here with some friends on a weeknight just after labor day.
We all had Italian fare and all of it was enjoyable. I had the trio and it was very tasty. The included salad was also enjoyable.
The service and drinks were also good.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed within walking distance to this restaurant, so it was an obvious choice for dinner one night. Our server was sweet and courteous. Quick service and great food. It's a loud environment which is great if you have a younger child not interested in sitting still or eating anything other than bread.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is a riff on Olive Garden, which is not necessarily bad. It seems that the major distinction, however, is to add more sugar to basic recipes. The starting salad bowl was cold and fresh, with a better variety of ingredients than OG. The dressing was much sweeter, dragging the salad down. Red sauce, similarly, seemed to up the sweetness volume, beyond my taste preference. Pasta served my wife was overcooked; my lasagna a little soft, but not bad. Bread knots (think breadsticks twisted) were warm and tasty. Portions are large, which is (I guess...) a good thing. Service was prompt and friendly, probably reflecting some relief at the winding down of Cape Cod's busy season. On the whole, I prefer the original (especially for it's salad and dressing).

1  Thank Beachdancer104
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Don't compare this with a true Italian restaurant you will find across Europe and of course in Italy. Personally I don't think anyone of the cooking crew has been in Italy. Portions are way too large, too much sauce on your pasta and huge portions of meat. Almost everyone is going home with a 'doggy bag' which says enough

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

So I ordered lasagna sticks thinking that is an original idea and I love lasagna they however were not good. Asian sweet and sticky wings however were excellent. My salad also very good. Meatball sub good however we are use to having a top not just bottom bread but hey less calories your way.