“Excellent relaxing beautiful”

Yarmouth Resort
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
“Excellent relaxing beautiful”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Fabulous beautiful staff kind helpful.friendly knowledgeable welcoming

• Stayed July 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Armonk, New York
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My daughter and I stayed at the Yarmouth Resort last weekend. While it's not the Mandarin Oriental (it's Cape Cod, people, not NYC!), the room was clean, the beds were firm and comfy, the a/c worked well, there's a nice flat-screen t.v., a good-sized fridge, all of the lights worked, the water was hot, the parking was ample, there was free WiFi ( a BIG plus!), there's a decent indoor pool, and best of all, the General Manager (Sylvie Martin) is a sweeheart. We got in very late, and Sylvie left keys and directions to our room in the mailbox. Nice! She also honored a coupon that the Resort's previous owner had issued to me. Super nice! Prices are very reasonable, there's a good restaurant next door, and its location is quite central in terms of all locations on the Cape. All-in-all, it's a thumbs up. If you expect overt luxury, you're in the wrong place. It's a great place to stay while you hit the beaches and visit towns on the Cape. 'Nuf said.

Room Tip: If you like peace an quiet, get a top-floor room.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Johnston, Rhode Island
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Yarmouth Resort is the friendliest accomadating hotel I know. From your arrival and the great people who work at the desk to the rooms withe kitchenettes to the two pools and excersicise room and the very near-by attractions, this hotel has it all.

Room Tip: suites are the best
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Feeding Hills, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 July 2011

1st for a quick getaway with the husband and no kids, I happened upon the Yarmouth Resort, and saw the Managers Special that they were offering...couldn't beat the deal for such short notice. Was a tad skeptical at first when I called, they put me on hold while dealing with a difficult customer, and asked me to call back. ( I work with the general public so I understood). I called back and the lady was a sweetie. She was even as kind enough to call to see if we were okay ( traffic and storms delayed us). When we arrived, Debbie promptly cheered because we made it, and was kind enough to upgrade our room. That was fantastic and we were pleased with the gesture!

As for the way we (meaning my husband and I) rate hotels, it's on 2 criteria, 1) Is it clean. 2) Shower head pressure....LOL crazy as it sound it's very important. The Yarmouth resort scored on both. The room was spacious and very clean. It was weird that the door we parked in front of was actually the "back" door, but anyways. We were definitely pleased for the price.

Would we return?? Absolutely! Debbie if you are reading this.....
Keep Room 160 on lock down for us when we return! :) You were great, Thanks bunches !!

Room Tip: Clean and Comfy...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank smancini711
Sterling, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We stayed here for the 4th and we were really leary of the place. But it was very nice. The room was comfortable and clean and they let us park 2 cars with no issues. The pool was especially nice and the resort had both an indoor and outdoor pool. Before you book be sure to check for all discounts as we lost some money by not being completely dilligent.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jposterling
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Just left the resort We were ther for the weekend Great place hidden jewel Pool was great both insid and out and everyone was friendly I was very inpressed when we got to the pool I looked over and saw 4 or five gas grills with picnic tables What a great promo I loved Next time i go which will be soon i would of prefered 1st floor closest to the pool but ididn't ask that was my fault The staff was professional ' courteous ' and accommadating I will spread the word to all of Newton Ma Thank you Nancy Sullivan

Room Tip: 1st floor
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nancy8839
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Great resort and we return year after year. Making a family tradition.

• Stayed June 2011
1.2 km away
Tidewater Inn
Tidewater Inn
#14 of 20 in West Yarmouth

Been to Yarmouth Resort? Share your experiences!